News from the Front Office
The Orange Grove office personnel are here to assist you and your student in experiencing a relaxed, enjoyable school environment. In order to accomplish this, we need your help. The following are general guidelines we have established in order to have the office run efficiently and smoothly with the least amount of interruption to your student’s learning time.
- Office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- When calling in an absence, please call our attendance line at 209-8290.
- Please talk to your kids about afternoon plans before they leave for school in the morning. Should you need to get a message to your student during the day, you may call the office (209-8201) and we will deliver a message to them during a passing period. Please call before 1:20 p.m. as we cannot get a message to your student after 8th period class starts.
- Students are not allowed to use their cell phones during the school day. Should they need to contact you, they may use the phone in the front office.
- If your student has forgotten an item at home, you may drop it off at the office, we will call them up during the next passing period and give it to them.
- If you need to pick your student up from school during the school day, please come to the front office and at that time we will call your student out of class. We will not call your child prior to your arriving in case you are unexpectedly delayed.
- If your student is going home with a friend on a different bus than they normally ride, please send them to school with a note from you. They need to have that note signed by the front office for the bus driver to allow them on a different bus. We aren’t able to approve bus notes after 1:30 p.m. so your student will need to get their note signed before the start of 8th period.
Cris Algeo, Office Clerk, 209-8201
Anne Morgan, School Secretary, 209-8202